Ready to make the most of your trip? The Troubadour has partnered with Pelican New Orleans Concierge Services, allowing you to quickly and easily book top attractions right from our front desk.
Pelican New Orleans is a locally owned hospitality company that specializes in providing authentic New Orleans experiences. Tour the plantations, swamp, or city, and purchase tickets to top attractions such as the WWII Museum and Natchez Steamboat before you even leave the hotel
Swamp Tour: See the Honey Island Swamp from an eco-friendly, flat-bottomed boat designed to navigate the natural slews of the bayou. Led by local boat captains.
City Bus Tour: Everything New Orleans has to offer, in one single tour. Explore the city in the comfort of a climate-controlled bus with an expert, licensed guide.
Plantation Tour: Visit any two of the top three plantations: Laura, Oak Alley, and Whitney.
- Laura: A unique Creole plantation operated by women of col
- Oak Alley: Picturesque tunnel of live Oak trees
- Whitney: Paying homage to slaves across the American South
Walking Tours: Explore New Orleans by foot with an expert guide.
- French Quarter with Cemetery Tour: Unique architecture of the French Quarter, the origins of the Crescent City, and the famous St. Louis Cemetery #1.
- Garden District Tour: Stroll through the heart of the beautiful Garden District and historic Lafayette Cemetery #1.
- Ghost Tour: Learn the origins of the most chilling events, legends, and crimes dating back to the city’s founding.
All tours and attractions booked through Pelican New Orleans Concierge Services.
Whether you need a sedan, SUV, limousine or minibus, Audubon Limousine is the trusted transportation provider for La Galerie. Visit www.audubonlimousine.com or call (504) 210-8340 to make your reservation. We look forward to serving you!